MERDEKA RIDE - 27TH NATIONAL DAY

Petikan dari Akhbar Bulletin 06 Mac 2011 -     As part of the Darussalam Motorcycle Association's (PEMODA) showcase of patriotism in conjunction with Brunei's 27th National Day, the association yesterday organised a "Merdeka Ride".
The ride was participated by 150 bikers including some members from the Harley Owner Group Brunei (HOGB), KEMBARA Association, Bersatu Bikers Club (BBC), Independent Motorcycle Club (IMC) and Temburong Bikers Club (TBC).   The ride started at the Jerudong Park with the waving of the national flag. It headed to the Muara-Tutong Highway and straight to the capital then through the Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium passing through Mentiri, Sungai Akar and Berakas Highway and ended at the starting point.  The event received assistance from personnel of the Traffic Control Investigation Department of the Royal Brunei Police Force who helped to control the junctions.     Amongst all, yesterday's event was aimed at instilling patriotic spirit among bikers in the country where majority of them comprise youths.

1 ulasan:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BalasPadam